For media inquiries, please contact:
Philisha Mack and the The Mack Institute brand have been interviewed, quoted and featured in numerous media outlets such as JET Magazine, Essence.com, BBC London, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, BlackEnterprise.com, Self.com, The Grio and Forbes Woman.
- Maven Incubator BAM Squad Coach (Feb 2018)
- MGC Virtual Event (July 2017)
- Business Recharged Conference (June 2018)
- Purpose Podcast (May 2017)
- Women Empowerment Podcast (April 2017)
- WIN Employment Liaison (Mar 2017)
- Spellman Rise Program (Feb 2017)
- Maven Incubator BAM Squad Coach (Jan 2017)
- The School of Purpose Podcast | (October 2016)
- CEO Chick Dominate Panelist | (August 2016)
- Keynote Speaker | Graceful In Home Aging ( May 2016)
- Lisa Faulkner Radio Interview | Interview with Philisha Mack : (May 2016)
- Queen Podcast | Interview with Philisha Mack (September 2016)
- Speaker | The MaxOut Group Retreat | (October 2015)
- The Conscious Millionaire Podcast | (August 4, 2015)
- Ceo Chick Mastermind Call Speaker | June 25, 2015
- Profit to Passion Speaker-Webinar| (June 25, 2015)
Want to interview Philisha as a guest on your podcast or online radio show?
If you host a podcast or online radio show, Philisha would be thrilled to be a guest on your program. She can even supply you with pre-written interview questions to ensure an effective conversation full of actionable content for your audience.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (866) 592-5117 with a brief description of your interview opportunity.
Have you booked Philisha and require her bio and headshot?
For Philisha’s Bio, please click here.